Should you require a free no obligation fee quotation please contact us. However, each case is different and we prefer to have an initial discussion on your circumstances and requirements. We will simply confirm our fee and if you decide to proceed that is fine, we will not follow up any enquiry unless a client asks us to do so.
Below shows what our service includes as we feel clients should be aware that they are getting value for money both before, during and after we have helped them;
An initial consultation by telephone to provide clients with Professional advice on their personal situation and discuss how we can help
- A visit to you at your home or place of business to take your instructions and to suit your circumstances
- We are available to meet at a time convenient to you – the client (this includes Saturday / Sundays and evenings)
- Management of the signing/witnessing of your Wills included
- Free advice to your Executors/Trustees where required at anytime
- Ongoing Professional advice
- Recommendation of several trusted Financial Advisors, IFAs, Accountants etc should you need this
- Free review of your Will which we recommend is undertaken every 3/5 years
- Free Will storage
Balance Consultancy abides by the rules of conduct as set up by The Society of Will Writers (SWW). Click here for further information on SWW
For Probate cases, the fees can only be quoted once we have all the information about the Estate of the deceased. The fees are based purely on the amount of work involved and not based on % value of the estate or hourly fees. What we quote you at the meeting is what you will pay!
Fees for Probate start from £499.00.